Clear, quick advice on how you can improve running technique
Send some simple video's of you running (side on, and from behind and in front).
We will send you back a report with some actionable advice on how you could improve your running technique.
Add To Cart
ADVICE ON GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR VIDEOS.
- Run at a pace you would be comfortable running at least 30mins. Try and run in a straight line on a good surface (concrete or track work best!). You will only need to capture footage for c.3-5 sec for each angle.
- Make sure whoever is taking the video holds the phone or camera still! Dont move the video with the runner- just allow them to run through the shot. We recommend kneeling down to get the best angle.
- When videoing from the side make sure whoever is videoing stands around 3-5metres away and directly adjacent to your running line.
- When capturing from behind or in front ensure they stand directly behind you or directly in your path of running.
- Send files to email address on Voucher provided.